Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Round 2
















Finally they have arrived - the cut panels, all 250 pairs worth of them. While they look deceptively less than the first run because they consist of less material, (being shorter leg trunk style) it's actually going to take me twice as long to print them due to a two layer screen print. But it'll be worth it!

Who just loves keeping track of stock and invoicing? Want to do mine? While I find this side of business quite intense and at times incredibly frustrating, it's good to learn these new skills if you want to succeed at this early stage. No one else is going to do it for me and it's a good idea to get these systems in place right from the start because if I didn't, I know I would just keep putting it off and off... however I'm really looking forward to the day when I can employ an account AND accounts manager type person! Will pop some bubbly that day.


No comments:

Post a Comment