Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Another step


Meet Bart Hoedemakers, the first nüdel artist. Bart is a super talented stencil artist based in Canterbury, to view more of his work click here

I received the pdf mock up of the nüdel competition guidelines today from my brilliant PR person in Auckland at Coco PR. It looks great and it's simple to understand, anyone should be able to follow the instructions and submit their work. From what I can tell, most artists nowadays are pretty internet/graphics editing program savvy so I don't foresee any problems. Get your creative wheels cranking for the 1st of April!

The cutting is almost under way for the next run of short leg 'trunk style' nüdel, just had to clarify a few issues first, as last time equal numbers across the size range was cut - not what I wanted. But this time we're all on the same page and I won't have to worry about trying to get rid of a large stock pile of XLs. 

Can't wait to get up to Auckland and start whoring nüdel to shops up there, I know it's going to go off! 

No comments:

Post a Comment