Sunday, March 29, 2009

and the new design is...



...called Chaos! You can kind of see why, it's a beautiful chaos though, thanks to the uber talented Nicky Perry up in Auckland. 

Understand now why it's going to be interesting to print? The grey is on one screen and the black on another, I'll have to line up those little squiggly lines perfectly to get it looking just right. But it's definitely do-able, and I'll get to spend some quality time with every pair of nüdel. That's got to be a good thing - every unit bought has been in contact with the owner of the company - how many other clothing manufacturers can say that?!  

I'm just trying to work out what's the best promo item I can include in the press pack I'll be sending to promote the nüdel artist competition. It needs to fit in a noodle box and has to be something cool - nothing tacky - they're being sent to media savvy people who get this kind of thing all the time. Hmmm... any ideas? 

No comments:

Post a Comment