Sunday, March 15, 2009

...on Good Morning


Well, I didn't see the nüdel feature on Good Morning this morning but I got texts and nüdel facebook messages from people who did, so thank you! Sounded like it went quite well and was featured with another brand of undies called Four Fontaine. TVNZ's website is a seething beast and I didn't realise I could stream GM until I found the miniscule link hidden in the bowels of the site until too damn late. Anyhoo, here's a little link on the TVNZ website to a shred of nüdel exposure

I had some great news from Miranda, my PR lady on the weekend (who I met face to face at ChCh airport for the first time) Rex Turnbull is keen on submitting a piece of art for a limited run! This is big news people, Rex is a living legend. So along with him and Tiki Taane the list is slowly but surely growing, I can't wait to see who else jumps onboard the nüdel band wagon.

As soon as I get any footage from Good Morning I'll post it quick smart!

No comments:

Post a Comment