Thursday, March 5, 2009

Auckland and beyond!

My mind boggles when I think of the opportunities for nüdel in Auckland, hell, they've gone off in Christchurch so I'm hoping Aucks will gobble them up. I will be whoring them up there in the not too distant future anyway so will keep you posted on that. Thank you to Kristen and Miranda for some retailer suggestions, I think on the most part nüdel will be well suited in those stores too.
This pic is from the Slynkey.com party at the end of '08, it was kick ass. A big thanks to Ruth for letting me get those buff strippers in some nüdel!!

In a weird way I'm quite looking forward to having the next screens made up and getting into the printing side of things. Once you get your groove on, it's quite a meditative process. Plus it gets me hands on with every pair and I like knowing that I've been a part of the construction, then I get to box them all up, and seeing a big pyramid of nüdel boxes before they get shipped off to stores and ultimately on to guys asses is quite satisfying indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment