Thursday, July 23, 2009

nüdel reviewed by Blunty

A couple of weeks ago I was searching through guy's underwear commercials and fashion show videos on good 'ol youtube. I have to say after watching a good 50 videos or so, it became very obvious to me the male underwear world is gay dominated, or at least it appeared that way through the vids I watched. This isn't a bad thing, infact it inspired me to get thinking about ways to film TVCs or just promo videos for nüdel that appeal to woman. Taking it to the next level would be to appeal to guys and girls straight and gay! Or is that just trying to please everyone. Mass marketing sucks ass, perhaps I'm venturing dangerously close to it...

Anyway, one video I did find was one posted by an Australian youtube reviewer who goes by the name of Blunty3000. It was posted back in 2008 sometime and in it he reviewed boxer briefs compared to boxers and briefs. I actually embedded this vid on the nüdel blog so scroll down to see it. So I flicked Blunty an email to see if he was interested in trying out some nüdel to which he replied promptly with a big YES! Blunty comes across as a damn good bloke, and I like the way he reviews some pretty random stuff, some of the comments on his pages are priceless too. I'm not just saying this because the nüdel review was favourable either! But thanks heaps Blunty for giving them a go and posting the vid. May your dangly bits live long and comfortable.



I'll post a couple more artist's nüdel comp submission over the weekend. Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment