Wednesday, July 15, 2009

St. John Fashionista's Charity Lunch

I'd like to think the St. John would be there for me in any dire time of need I may encounter in the future. I haven't had any need for them yet but I know they do some amazing work and often go unnoticed but we'd certainly notice if they weren't there! St. John are putting on a fundraiser called the Fashionista's Charity Lunch, it's on Thursday 30th at the Crowne Plaza First Edition Bar. So basically it's a really nice meal and drinkies with entertainment in the form of a kick ass boutique fashion show. 

nüdel is involved with Fashionistas, we've got a few models strutting their stuff showcasing the couple of designs so far (damn I need more!). It should be really cool, guys wearing undies in the middle of a predominantly female orientated fashion show is a nice break, and what lady doesn't like seeing a dude in his gruds? Well, I probably think of a few but not this time bub! There's also going to be nüdel give aways and we'll have a table set up for people to purchase a pair after the show. I hope I have the balls to wear them as I sell, but I've got to do sound too so maybe it'll be slightly impractical - especially if it's cold. Don't want to hit the 'skip' button on the CD player if you know what I mean.

Will throw up a couple more artist submissions tomorrow so come back for a look :)

No comments:

Post a Comment