Friday, August 14, 2009

nudel on the catwalk

I just got back from a whirlwind trip in the UK for a mate's wedding, conrgats Sam and Flip! It was a great day and the wedding was beeeautiful.

While I was overseas HEAPS of artists submitted some incredible designs, thanks to all. I've only just had the chance to post them on the nudel comp page, so apologies for the delay in getting them online. Do check them out, the quality of them blew my mind, there are some bloody talented people out there I tell you! Don't forget - the deadline for submissions is the 31st of August so if you haven't already, get creating and email your design to comp@nudel.co.nz - for more info and a design template go to the nudel comp page.

Thought I'd throw up a few pics from the St. Johns Fashionistas show held before I took off to England. The boys did such a great job getting up there in their gruds infront of a room mostly full of ladies! Thanks again to Simon, Scotty and Jonathan.





No comments:

Post a Comment