Tuesday, April 14, 2009

nüdel on Good Morning


Well finally the footage from Good Morning arrived in the post! Thank you to Miranda at CoCo PR up in Aucks for sending it down and of course for hooking up nüdel on Good Morning the first place. I'm so stoked nüdel was worn by the best looking/built model there that day, great job Brook! 

Printing is going well, when I press the print once it's dry, clouds of fumes puff up from beneath the irons and while it's not an unpleasant smell, there must be something in it as I always end up getting a head spin. And that's with doors open. Now my technique is well down and I have really increased speed thank god, I'm making my way through the last of the mediums, having finished all Large and there aren't as many small and XL sizes as last time. 



No comments:

Post a Comment