Monday, September 14, 2009

fabrica!


Wooo it's been a while since the last post, sorry about that. Things are chugging along, sales are going well in Wellington - they love the shorter leg style in the Capital for some reason. I think I'll make the next run short leg too, I haven't had an complaints with this style, whereas I received feedback about the longer leg saying they were a bit too much like bike shorts. That style is personally my favourite but this ain't about me! Don't forget, if you have any feedback be sure to leave a comment on this 'ere blog or email me - morgan@nudel.co.nz

I've put up a very rough gallery page on the nüdel site, I need to install a slider module to view them better, but for now I'm just listing them on the page - not ideal but better than nothing. A friend of my sister was showing her some photos of a party she had and as they were scrolling through up popped a picture of some guy wearing only nüdel! So it's great to know not only are guys out there wearing them, they're showing them off too!! If you know someone who drops their pants at any opportunity available why not do them a favour and buy them a pair of nüdel so they'll always be well presented.

Right, I'd better get measuring the fabric I've got left and order some more for the next run, featuring Cathryn Zhang's awesome It's Man Made design. Looking forward to that one!

No comments:

Post a Comment